Once you have read this page and you continue to use our website crackeremporium.co.uk or crackeremporium.com we will assume you have accepted our terms and conditions as follows:
1. This site is owned and operated by Cracker Emporium (or referred to herein as us/we). Access to and use of this site is provided by us and is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
3. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
4. All rights, including copyright and database right, in this website and its contents, are owned by us. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in this website and all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or a nominated licensor.
5. You may not and agree not to permit or facilitate any third party to copy, reproduce, download, post, store (including in any other web site), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit, adapt, modify or change in any way such material or content or for any other purpose without our prior written permission.
6. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of us. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
7. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any third party websites or material you access through this website, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such websites or material (including payment for and delivery of such products or services) nor for any damage, loss or offence caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, advertising, products or services available on or available from such websites or material. You acknowledge that any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant advertiser or merchant.
8. Any links to this website must be direct to the index page (www.crackeremporium.co.uk) and must be made with our approval. We disclaim all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to this website.
9. This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to us is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will we be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Cracker Emporium are proprietary marks of the Cracker Emporium. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of the Cracker Emporium.
10. All prices are listed in Great British Pounds (GBP).
11. Products listed can be purchased and payment made online via PayPal our nominated payment processor. If you fail to pay in full we will not complete nor send your order until payment is made in full.
12. If you wish to pay by cheque or cash please contact us first before sending any monies.
13. We may from time to time offer special discount codes. Such discount codes may be withdrawn at any time, without notice and may only be used when buying direct online on our website. Discount codes do not apply to email or phone reservations.
14. Our refunds policy is as follows. If you return the complete order unopened and with ALL crackers complete, this includes any decoration as well as contents, we will refund in full. Any order that is returned partially, crackers missing, decoration or contents missing, or any damaged crackers we will NOT refund as we shall deem you have opened and used the order.
15. By your payment to us for your order we will assume you have read and agree to our refunds policy (para 14 above).
16. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
17. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. The name "Cracker Emporium", the site "crackeremporium", the domain name "www.crackeremporium.co.uk" and "www.crackeremporium.com", and the Cracker Emporium logo are the property of the Cracker Emporium.
Copyright © 2020 Cracker Emporium